Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween, Cave Hill, and Quills

This Holloween was pretty nice and relaxing. Since I don't have class on Wednesdays I was able to get a tad more sleep than other days, which was nice. Instead of our usual RL meeting today we went over to Cave Hill Cemetery to take a gander at some of the founder's plots of the Seminary and Boyce. Kinda weird perhaps, but a fun Halloween excursion anyway! Afterwards our Resident Director, Paul, bought everyone coffee from Quills, a great little coffee shop just off Barrett avenue. Later on in the evening I had to do some studying which was a bummer, but I had some great company so it wasn't bad! No trick or treating for me. All in all it was a great day!


Lizzy Lou.Dr. Capps.
My My...what a gaze!
Buck.Heidi.
Lizzy Lou simulating her almost wipe out!

Having fun with the iMac.
Gabi.
Bobbles.

No comments: