Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Colorado




Home again, home again... Woke up this morning to 20 degrees and snow! Although this is not my first choice, I am much more of an 75 degree, shorts and flipflops kind of guy, I do appreciate the seasons...and especially during the holidays!

It has truly been nice to just relax for the past few days and now to finally be in Colorado for a while the break is really setting in. As I woke up this morning and spent some time with the Lord, my heart was full of thoughts and desires for the break:
  1. I am so thankful for a chance to breath and think of something other than school. I have a couple other assignments to finish, but then it will be photography, reading (what I want to read), photography, Georgia/Freedom Church (later in December), photography, family...and did I mention photography!
  2. I have a lot to do...no time for laziness! I really desire to be diligent with my time and make the most of this break so as to be ready for the home stretch until graduation.
  3. I cannot wait to begin my winter break reading List! I began a couple of the books during the semester but was forced to stop due to school work, but its on now!
  4. I am looking forward to getting back to Georgia and working with Freedom Church for the remaining weeks before their launch. It will be a great refreshment! I can't wait to see what's God's going to do with them!
  5. I really want to grow over this break! God is so stinkin faithful! I have seen his grace in my life in so many ways!
So...it will be a busy break but I know it will be a good one! I'll keep you posted!

2 comments:

Teri said...

I think I remember a picture off that deck w/o snow. It would be cool to see them side by side. Looking forward to seeing you at Freedom!

Unknown said...

lucky lucky lucky you!

i wish it would snow here more than once a decade!
;)

Sarah M