Tuesday, November 20, 2007

24 Night!

Since I had to be at the airport at almost 5:30 in the morning and usually don't get to bed until after 12:00 my friend Bobby and I decided to begin Season five of 24. I have seen it, but Bobby is catching up so we can perhaps start season six, which comes out this Christmas, next semester. No sleep for me! It was worth it though...great night fellas!

Cool blur shot
Game face.
Jack Bauer = Bobby Wood
This is Bobby's..."Oh Snap...did that just happen!?" face!!
By far the best shot of the evening!! I laughed so hard at this shot!
When you just want someone to hold...
We got Dan hooked! He WAS an avid non-24 watcher...Muaahaha!
BJ said his prayers!
And I had already seen it too.
Good Times!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dude, definately a great night of sweet 24 action! season 6 is gonna be awesome when we come back!
bobby