Monday, July 2, 2007

Venezuela

I have had many thoughts today of my church in Louisville! I miss everyone there, although I am having a great time living in Georgia again. It is great to spend time with all of my good friends that I haven't gotten to spend much time with since I've been in Louisville. I have also been thinking about friends of mine who left for Venezuela this week. That is where I was planning on going earlier this summer until my plans changed(obviously), and that is where I spent all last summer! I love foreign missions and a part of me wishes I could be there with them! Of course, if I could do it again, I wouldn't change a things cause I am learning an absolute ton and I am so glad to be getting experience with church planting!

I was reminiscing, earlier, through some my pictures from last year and thought I would share some of my favorites!
What good Times!!!!

I didn't see this until afterwards but you can see my figure in this boys eyes!



Venezuela has some of the cutest kids in the world!



No comments: