Thursday, July 26, 2007

Moving On

Today I must say goodbye to Atlanta and Freedom Church as the summer comes to a close! I can't believe its already over. It seems like I just got here! I never anticipated all that I would learn and was admittedly a little apprehensive about the whole thing seeing as they are still in the beginning stages, or so it seemed. In the beginning, I wondered if I had made the right decision when deciding to come to Atlanta instead of going back to Venezuela but now I can't imagine having missed this amazing opportunity! Thank you J.R., Todd, Mark, and Jon for letting me be a part of what God is doing through Freedom Church, as well as and ask a million and one questions about everything! You guys are awesome and I can't wait to see all that the Lord is going to do through you! Acworth won't know what hit them! We will keep in touch, know that I am praying for you all!

No comments: