Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Great Class Today!

Today in Intro to Evangelism and Church Growth class, after discussing the relationship between theology and evangelism we watched a video of a Larry King Live Episode entitled "Should Christians Stop Trying to Convert Jews?" The show was quite heated and very eye opening!

Can I just say that I am so grateful to God for raising up men like Dr. Mohler. A lot of accusations were thrown at Christians and specifically Southern Baptists'. Dr. Mohler responded strongly in truth, never wavering , and unapologetically about what the Scripture teaches. He has such a good understanding of the word enabling him to respond with clarity to the accusations. This really convicted me and encouraged me to study the word more intensely and to have a more thorough understanding of what I believe. If you have some time you can read the manuscript here.

Great Class today!

No comments: