Thursday, September 6, 2007

Finally!

I have been ranting on my friend Emil to start blogging again for a while and he's finally taken my advice. Emil is one of my closest friends here at Boyce and we see eye to eye on a lot of issues. I am thankful for friends who are willing to walk the long haul with you and Emil is one of those guys. We often bounce ideas off of each other and he has always encouraged and challenged my thinking. He is one that is always out to make others better. Not only do I want to surround myself with people like this, but I want to be this type of person as well. I want be the type of person who always strives to make those around me better, not always critiquing and trashing them under my breath. He's also been in the church planting world longer than I have and was happy to hear of my increased passion for church planting. Check him out!

No comments: