Friday, August 24, 2007

Yet Another













So, on top of the insane schedule that I have for myself this semester, and the insane work load and reading, I have decided to read two books that 'I' want to read. I refuse to let a hectic schedule and work load keep me from personal reading that I think will greatly impact my future. I have already mentioned one before. It's Communicating for a Change by Andy Stanley. I am always seeking to better my skills as a communicator and know this book will be key. Second, however is Simple Church by Thom Rainer. This book points out how statistically, churches in todays society that are showing considerable growth have a much more simple outlook on discipleship and church structure. Both of these books have come highly recommended by several people whom I respect and trust. I can't wait to dig in!

No comments: