Sunday, August 19, 2007

That Would Be Awesome!

Today has been a good day. After church this afternoon I came back to the room and was able to punch out a what ended up being a seven page paper of my experience this past summer with Freedom Church. It wasn't hard, I've got so much running through my head of things I learned this summer it's crazy. Anyways, I had about two pages done, but bulk of it was done today. It felt good to get it out of the way. Now I can start working on this semester's work...

Anyways...I was reading this blog the other day and was really encouraged by this (different blog) post but I also came across an amazing opportunity that would be stinkin sweet, one I will perhaps keep in mind for the future. Check it out here.

...An internship at NewSpring would be incredible!

No comments: