Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Things

Snow...despite my predictions we got about 3-4 inches of snow yesterday in a matter of a few hours which is much more than we ever get here on a regular basis. Currently I am in a, you guessed it, coffee shop and was going to upload some pics of the snow and such but neglected to bring the cord I need to connect my camera to my computer. So...I'll post a couple of pics later.

School...it seems to be going better. The Lord is beginning to help me through my mire(y) wallowing and have more of a positive attitude, at least about finishing strong. I have a lot of paper work to due in the next few months leading up to graduation. That is just weird, yet glorious.

Photography...things are slow this time of year, but I'm trying to be more purposeful about just bringing my camera around and having fun. Things in the spring will pick up for sure!

Back to work!...

No comments: