Saturday, December 8, 2007

Reading Update

Time for an update! Things have been wonderfully less stressful since school ended. Its hard to explain how much I am enjoying NOT being in school! Now, let me clarify. This has nothing to do with the subject matter, many of you know I go to a school where I have the privilege of studying and being taught the Bible. I love that! The pressure of paper's and projects, however, I do not and this is what I am referring to.

Anyways, I suppose for accountability's sake I want to keep everyone informed as to how my reading is coming so as not to slack off. This, most assuredly is not my plan, however, just because I suppose. All three of these books I WILL have read by the time school begins again. I am making progress, not as much as I would like, but soon that will change. So here it is.
  1. Communicating for a Change: 60% Complete.
  2. Confessions of a Pastor : 60% Complete. (I am loving this book!)
  3. Simple Church: 0% (I am waiting on this one.)

No comments: