Monday, May 19, 2008

Malko Wedding

John and Brooke were married at the Presbyterian Seminary right down the road. It is such a beautiful place and great for an outdoor wedding! The day couldn't have been more perfect weather wise either! Here are some more of my favorite images from the day!

These guys were tons of fun!
The best man and ring, I love the wooden box!
The ladies were pretty fun as well!
Some tears during the ceremony.

Don't peak!
Juice(age).

Anna-Kate (flower girl) was pretty stinkin cute!
I loved the lattice at the seminary!

Sassy attitude!
She was truly fascinated by the grooms cake...I don't think she believed it was really edible!
This little buddy was getting down with the ladies!


1 comment:

Bolo said...

Sweet stuff, my man...excellent work. I'm glad to see you're doing something you love :)