Saturday, May 31, 2008

Inspiration

(Cheap shot of some of my gear from my phone!)

For a while now, I've been wanting to write a post about where I find most of my creative inspiration. I find it incredibly helpful when other photographers write about how they are inspired and challenged and I also wanted to at least post the links of some of my favorite photographers, or those that I look at on a regular basis. Some are a daily stop...others weekly...still others monthly! Some are commercial, others are freelance. Some shoot only weddings, others shoot children and family portraits. Either way, whenever I am about to shoot an event, depending on what it is, I'll spend time reviewing the art of others for inspirational purposes. Thanks to the wide use of blogs and the willingness of others to post their work, there is a wealth of sites to look at! There are probably thousands of websites and blogs that I don't know about, but these are the ones that I have stumbled across and frequent often! If you are a photographer or simply love looking at good pictures check out some of these links!
  1. Todd Pellowe
  2. Chase Jarvis
  3. Fred Egan
  4. Amy Coffee
  5. Trever Hoehne
  6. Amy Shepherd
  7. Michael Norwood
  8. David Burke
  9. Corey McNabb
  10. Craig Davis
If anyone has specific places that they look for inspiration, shoot my the links...I love discovering new sites!

No comments: