Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Update.

Its been a few days since the last post and I'm finally in one place for a while again, so I need to post. After spending all last week at the coffee shops in Georgia, I just couldn't find it in me to stop by over the weekend. The place I was staying doesn't have the internet, so I just did without...it was kind of nice. The end of the week was great, I was able to see many different friends in a short period of time and a lot of accomplishments were made.

I left Georgia on Monday morning after attending Freedom Church on Sunday where they had another great preview service in preparation for the launch on Jan 27'th. It was great! After leaving GA, I spend the evening with a close friend and his family in Eastern Ky before coming back to the Ville this morning! It was a great break, and one that I needed. I definitely feel rested and ready to begin the final stretch! Lets do this!

No comments: