Monday, October 22, 2007

The Weekend...

This weekend flew by! It was a good weekend though. Friday, as mentioned, I was able to drive down to TN to shoot a friends wedding, which I will post pictures of soon, Lord willing. It was great to see Corey! We got to be good friends when he went to school at Boyce and we also worked together at Chick-Fil-A. It was a beautiful day for a wedding and I was grateful to be a part!

Sunday morning, after returning to Louisville Saturday night, I was able to finally take an opportunity to visit Crossing Church, a church plant from Sojourn Community Church. I have several friends to go to Crossing and have wanted to visit for some time, but have not had the opportunity. Although I was told that this Sunday was not the norm, for the most part, I liked it!

This is going to be a crazy week, but it will be a good one. If I can just keep from drowning in all this school work as the end draws near, I will be happy.

No comments: