Saturday, October 6, 2007

Catalst - Day Two

Where to begin?...

Disturb me, Lord, when my dreams come true, only because I dreamed too small. Disturb me when I arrive safely, only because I sailed too close to the shore. Disturb me when the things I have gained cause me to lose my thirst for more of You. Disturb me when I have acquired success, only to lose my desire for excellence. Disturb me when I give up too soon and settle too far short of the goals You have set for my life. Amen.” Sir Francis Drake - 1577

Craig Groeschel mentioned this quote in closing yesterday! Man, what a powerful message and he was hilarious! He was definitely near the top of the list of best speakers! I can't wait to read his book!

There is way too much going trough my head from the conference that I am still trying to sort through to say much about it here right now, but I will just say that I was very challenged and and I know that God is continuing to stir my heart about some issues. I have been chewing on this quote by Sir Francis Drake and I pray that this would be the cry of my heart always! More later. All in all is was a great conference, I missed out on Erwin Mcmanus, but hopefully I can hear the message at some point! It was also great to be able to hang out with Mark, JR, and Todd from Freedom, I am always challenged by them!


John Maxwell
The Camel presented to John Maxwell...??

No comments: