Thursday, May 31, 2007

At Days End



Yes, that is a play of Pirates of the Caribbean: At Worlds End. I just saw it tonight, and although I am sure many of you will disagree with me, its not worth seeing. I was a big fan of the first, not so much the second, and now not of the third. It was long, drawn out, and all of the funny lines you look for from the famous Captain Jack Sparrow seem to, for the most part, be absent. I don't want to be overly critical but I must be honest and say that I was disappointed. But, for those of you who know me, you are aware that when it comes to movies, I am hard to please. Ye be warned!


On a lighter note, it 'has' been a good day. Things started off early. Mom and I went in to town for some things, got breakfast, and while she got her nails done I was able to spend some profitable time with by books at Starbucks! Now thats a good start to your morning!
In the afternoon my mom and I took the pup and went venturing up through the neighborhood to some waterfalls that were hidden in the foothills in the back of the neighborhood. It was a good time! The pup almost fell off of a cliff...well, she did, but luckily she was wearing a harness by which my mom dragged her back up, fun times!! I was able to get some decent images of one of the falls as well. I couldn't get close to the bigger one, despite my attempts, maybe another day without the pup.
Anyways, here is some images I was able to capture today!

I love the country side here!



The Pup loves to frolic in the meadows!

...And there's me.

No comments: