Friday, April 24, 2009

Be YOUnique!

I'm a big blog reader. I have a "bookmarks" list a mile long that I filter through pretty much daily and at the very least weekly. I do this for inspiration as well as to keep the creative juices flowing at all times!

As I was reading today, one of my many stops is a friend and fellow Photog, Todd Pellowe. He wrote a great post today about things he would like to see at weddings in 2009. He had some great ideas of things that are out of the norm, yet SO fun and unique! I LOVE this! I LOVE unique! I LOVE different!

Personally, I'm not a very traditional person. I don't like to do things because "that's how they've always been done". Maybe you like traditional, then GREAT! As long as its what YOU want. It's YOUR wedding day and one of the most important days of your life. Make it what you want it to be! Be fun, be creative, be YOU!

No comments: