Wednesday, March 25, 2009

-Loose Ends-

Taking some time today to try and finish up some last minute details before Jen and I head to Texas tomorrow! We are so excited and very much looking forward to spending some time with our Texas family! The primary reason for our trip is my Brother-in-Law's wedding! We are SO excited for them! Jon and Megan have known each other since childhood and have quite a long history together! They have a blog where Megan wrote about their history including a piece from her journal when she was 10 saying: I'm in love with Jonathan Warren" and also:For some reason I feel sure that he is the man, I wonder why?" Crazy awesome!! Check out their blog here! Not sure if I'll have the opportunity to blog while there, so, if not I'll be sure to post some of our fun when we get back!! Chau!!

Here is a fun pic of the fam we took last summer!
Picture 032