Wednesday, August 20, 2008

-Lucy...A Tribute-

May I introduce you to Lucy. Last week my roommate and I had the opportunity to "dog-sit" for a friend of ours while he was on vacation...Lucy is probably one of the most well trained dogs I've ever known and it was truly a joy to have her company for the week...needless to say...we are lonely now :(

We tried to come up with ways to fake her death so we could secretly keep her around, but conscience wouldn't allow...sadly. I think one of the things I enjoyed the most was the warm, excited welcome I got whenever I got home, whether I was gone all day or for just 5 minutes...comparatively, Emil's greetings are a vast disappointment...anyways, here is a small tribute to our furry friend!

3 comments:

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Lucy is beautiful! LOVE dogs - they are the best!

Hey we miss seeing your smiling face at BLBC. : (

Dawn

Bobby said...

Dude, I laughed so hard reading your post. I love dogs, too man and your pictures were great too. you may have inspired me to do a tribute to my own not so little doggy...

Dan said...

Jason, those are some awesome pictures. Lucy has never looked so good. She misses you guys too. Every now and then she looks at me with that head-cocked, anticipating face and asks when you two are coming home.

I'd love to be able to get a hold of some of those pictures... you are an awesome photographer.