Saturday, June 21, 2008

Grub and Waterfront

A couple of buddies and I headed out to Moe's last night for a killer burrito (and I don't care what anyone says...Moe's beats Qdoba any day!!) then Emil and I jumped down to waterfront to catch some pics of the sunset! Always a good time!

Here's what we ended up with!


Check out Bro-ski in the background wondering what the trash we're doing!

My camera was about 2 inches from the water...kind of scary! It was a great idea though, thanks Emil! We stopped at this old wall thing in the middle of the road and were able to get some really cool silhouettes! (really difficult word to spell by the way!)



1 comment:

Michelle said...

Hey Jason! Your pictures are incredible! God has really given you an eye for capturing great scenes!

I've really enjoyed talking to Jenny these last few days! She's a really sweet girl! :-)