Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Elizabethtown Wedding Photography | Morganne & Sam

Wow, things have been crazy busy around here, which is good but the blog has suffered...my apologies! I have more events to post, however I wanted to start with the most recent wedding this past weekend in E-Town! I had the privilege of shooting Morganne and Sam's wedding hosted by Claudia's Tea Room, a vintage historic home/decorative tea room! It was a warm, yet very beautiful day and I can't say enough about Morganne and Sam! I met Morganne in early May at our consultation and could tell she had great style! I hadn't met Sam until Saturday due to the fact that he is serving in the military and only arrived in town a week or two before the wedding! It didn't take long, however, to realize that he was a very genuine and fun-loving guy. Their love for each other was DEFINITELY evident throughout the entire day which made shooting the wedding a breeze, and also lots of fun! Sam said a number of times that he was so glad to have have a photographer that smiled...I echoed the same sentiments to the two of them! It was a great day!


Hanna1


Virtical-Double

girls

flowers

Hanna84

couple

Hanna104

Hanna87

Hanna41

Ring

together


Hanna95

cake

Hanna100

Hanna101

End

4 comments:

Kasie Ralston said...

What a gorgeous bride, very photogenic!

Melanie Spore said...

These are great! Makes me excited for our wedding photos, and we're still 3 and a half months away!

Rebekah Travis said...

They look great! Love the photo of the bride- stunning!

Anonymous said...

Amazing Job Jason, excellent balance and timing of expressions. Awesome job. very elegant.