Tuesday, January 27, 2009

-Final Prep-

Man, getting married is a lot of work! I know it will be SOOO worth it though! For the past couple of weeks I've been entrenched in the work of transitioning our lives into this new and permanent stage of marriage! Saturday is the day! Saturday is the day I've dreamed about for 25 years when I will finally get to marry the woman of my dreams! Sappy, yet SO true! Family and friends begin to arrive tomorrow and the fun will begin! Trying to finish up all the loose ends and details and boy am I tuckered! God has been SOO faithful to bless however, hopefully I can share somethime soon! The next few days are gonna be filled with tons of family and friends...then it's off to Hawaii! Words cannot express how excited and ready I am for this!!!! :)

2 comments:

Kara said...

Congrats Jason! Excited for you! May the Lord bless you both and your wonderful wedding!

Wherever HE Leads We'll Go said...

Woo hoo! The big day is just about here! Mike is sad that he will miss it, but Emily and I are looking forward to seeing you and Jenny tie the knot. I know it is going to be a beautiful wedding. And Hawaii sounds pretty good too!