Monday, July 7, 2008

-Smores & Corn Whole-

The last few days have been pretty packed...mostly fun, but work too! We grilled out about four nights in a row which is completely ok with me! I love the smell of red meat and charcoal! Plus we made some awesome Smores one night as well! The 4'th of July was tons of fun, minus the fact that rain kept us from trecking out to see the fireworks...but I haven't laughed that hard in a while! Then last night Jenny and I, Hannah (Jenny's roommate) and Chris (Hannah's boyfriend) went to our friends Tyler and Carry's house for another grill out with their family and some good old fashioned corn whole! This is quickly becoming a favorite pass-time for me; it's so much fun!

Anyways, this week is gonna be a busy one, but then the next will be a little more chill thanks to some vacation time with Jenny's family in Texas!

The Goal...
The Attempt...
The Point...
The Smores...
The Smiles...

No comments: